Currently we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst in Hong Kong to make the team stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Play Business/System Analyst role
- Work closely with client to ensure requirements are captured, scope is controlled and expectations are met
- Work closely with team members to synthesize analysis into key features and develop actionable recommendations
- Participate or facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, solution review meeting etc
- Read and understand project documentation; creates and maintain high-quality business analysis artifacts, including specifications, requirement documents, user story, wireframes etc
- Establish and maintain professional and consultative relationships with clients; communicate with business stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of business domain, technologies and solutions
- Participate and support sales activities
- Expected to work without direct supervision
- Minimum of 3 years’ business analysis experience in software development or enterprise software products
- Knowledge of software development life cycle. Be able to follow a defined software development process
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in requirement management, including eliciting, analyzing, validating and formalization/regulation of requirements in written format. Ability to create and maintain specification documentation
- Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes (e.g. UML, BPMN)
- Proficiency in BA techniques, tools or business areas
- Good understanding of one business domain area and business processes. Demonstrate ability to learn and systematize business knowledge
- Good client management skills; strong ability to interface and build relationships with client stakeholders
- Ability to participate in phone conferences; be interviewed by customers; be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members
- Read and write the Customer's Communication Language and have advanced speaking ability
- Basic IT knowledge to understand and communicate with software engineers
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-IT-discipline and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to collaborate with distributed teams and client stakeholders
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of verbal and written English
- Demonstrate a sense of responsibility for the quality of the deliverables created
Nice to have
- Experience in banking or retail business domain
- Experience in Agile software development; strong knowledge of Agile practices (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience creating prototypes, user interface, web product design
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Online training library, mentoring, career development and potential partial grant of certification
- Referral bonuses
- Compensation for sick leave and paid time off
- Opportunities for self-realization