Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them;
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews;
- support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved;
- assist in quality control and project management;
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements.
You will be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications. The system is used for supporting trade lifecycle in back office of our Investment Bank. Members of this team work closely with Global Securities Management, as well as operations team from all business areas and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements. The system is the basis of the next-generation securities management system.
- Experience applying business analysis techniques
- Experience with corporate actions
- Ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills
- Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- Fluent in languages
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted