We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
For our Budapest office, we are looking for UI/Front-End Developers for our Front-End Academy Program.
We offer an exceptional opportunity to join our Front-End Academy Program, become an expert in User Interface development and take a UI Developer role to work on international projects at a very fast growing and successful global company.
WHAT EPAM ACADEMY OFFERS
- Professional training with excellent mentors;
- Access to EPAM’s knowledge base and training materials;
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package from day 1 of the training program;
- High potential for further career opportunities with broader responsibilities;
- The potential to switch projects to learn and practice new technologies.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The full stage of the enterprise software development lifecycle from architecture/design to delivery;
- Agile approaches, TDD, code review, unit testing, integration testing, documentation best practices;
- Ways to build high quality code, fulfilling the expectations of top industry standards;
- The latest technologies and methods of the industry;
- The secrets to learning quickly and developing expertise in highly complex applications and architectures.
- Good programming skills in general
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in software development
- Basics of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in related technologies, such as PHP, Node.js
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Good command of English and Hungarian
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Logical and algorithmic thinking
- "Can-do" attitude
Nice to have
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Dynamic professional environment in an international fast-growing software development company
- High potential for further career opportunities with expanded responsibilities
- Possibility to work abroad (US, UK, Switzerland, etc.)
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package
- Regular training possibilities
- Stable, multinational background
- Perfectly located, easily reachable office