EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 25 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
Currently we are looking for System Administrator to make our team even stronger!
- Support new colleagues regarding IT cases /PC, laptop, hardware, software
- Handle network operations, general user support, setup workstation, troubleshooting
- Prepare the documents and follow up IT processes, inside the company
- Communicate with providers and network engineers
- Solve network problems based on well-defined processes and checklists
- Basic knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP server configuration)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server management (active directory, windows update services, 3rd party antivirus service)
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OS family; User-friendly attitude willing to help employees solving their daily issues with the IT infrastructure
- Good communication skills and problem solving attitude
- Willing to learn new technologies and respond quickly to new challenges. Intermediate English
- Ability to act as a team
- Experience in end-user support
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours