Currently we are looking for an IT Analyst for our office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. ZF continually enhances its systems in the areas of digital connectivity and automation in order to allow vehicles to see, think and act.
The product is ZF IoT Platform is used by internal and customer teams for accessing data from IoT devices mainly but not only from automotive industry. The business value of the ZF IoT Platform is to provide simply, secure and scalable access to data without needs take care about roles, configuration, access management.
- Help to the product owner prepare User Stories - from IT perspective asses its dependencies to architecture
- Prepare technical documentation based on User Stories and present in to the development teams
- Keep updated technical documentation according to changes in code
- Share knowledge with other internal and external teams during technical presentation
- 3+ years’ experience in development (analyst, tester, developer, etc.)
- Upper intermediate English for technical presentation is must have
- Basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Ability to prepare and maintain technical documentations
- Ability to create and read architecture diagrams (we are using ArchiMate)
- Ability to helicopter view
- Open minded
Nice to have
- Overview on IT technologies (Cloud technologies especially MS Azure is an advantage)
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- Work onsite in Plzen OR from home office if you are ready to travel to Pilsen 2-3 times per week
- Start ASAP/negotiable
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 25 countries
- Referral bonuses for recommended candidates