The client is a group of companies – lots of large famous brands, of which EPAM is working with part of them:
1) A European luxury goods company. The company was founded in 1946 by a famous designer. It currently designs and retails leather goods, fashion accessories, footwear, jewelry, timepieces, fragrance, makeup, and skin care products, while also maintaining its tradition as a creator of haute-couture. Products are sold throughout its portfolio of retail stores worldwide, as well as through its online store.
2) A famous French perfume, cosmetics and skincare house, which is among the oldest in the world. The house was founded in Paris in 1828.
3) A French luxury fashion and perfume house. It hosts the brand of haute couture clothing, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics. The house was founded in 1952 by a famous designer and headquartered in Paris. It is also operating apparel and shoe stores in Bahrain, China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, the Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam.
The goal of these projects is to deliver a platform which will be generic for all brands with the possibility to easily configure/customize to each brand with additional features specific to that brand’s customer experience.
Some projects will aim to replatform from legacy e-commerce solution, as well as offer personalization plus new feature development. These projects are industry-trending headless commerce solutions, blending both core Salesforce Commerce Cloud expertise with modern front end development technologies and techniques.
There is tight cooperation with the client through their frequent business trips to Ukraine and planned business trips to client sites by key project personnel (e.g. SA, TL, BA).
TOP REASON TO JOIN
• Possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
• Globally well-known EU client
• Certification for E-Commerce technologies (paid by the company)
• Guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside the E-Commerce department and company as well
• IT conferences sponsorship
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• Possibility to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment and much more
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- 3+ years of proven development experience in SFCC (Demandware)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development
- E-commerce principles and business processes understanding
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate+)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced problem-solver and strong decision-maker
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours