Our customer is one of the leading worldwide sports brands. Employing more than 60,000 people in over 160 countries, it produces more than 850 million product units every year.
The project is aimed to extend & firming Attract Program which includes multiple teams covering additional areas for several client brands ecom site development.
- Strong knowledge of React and Redux library
- NodeJS experience or at least desire to learn
- Strong understanding of front end/UI design methodologies
- Understanding of architectural principles (OOP, SOLID, design patterns, etc.)
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Upper intermediate English (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers