Our client is dedicated to helping enterprises unlock the next generation of datacenter scale, efficiency and automation.
Our customer is currently working on a cloud scale operating system that operates all the servers in user’s infrastructure, elastically runs containers and data services and traditional application binaries in a single unified computing environment across any infrastructure or any cloud (for example, AWS, Azure, GSP, on prem), installing with a single click any well-known infrastructure application and services and manage them within one interface, namely K8s, Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic, Prometheus, Spark, Jenkins and so on.
You will be responsible for assisting with the design, deployment, and maintenance of a full stack platform environment, working with AWS, GSP, Azure and on-prem. Contribute to CI/CD pipelines, IaC, automation, monitoring.
You’ll also participate in fostering a DevOps culture, and building strong cross functional collaboration with all areas of development, product, and QA.
- Be familiarize (hand zone experience) with Linux and Windows OS, networking, services
- Experience working with cloud services providers
- CI/CD TeamCity
- At least Advanced level one of the below tools Ansible and/or Terraform
- Azure and scripting skills Power Shell
- General container acknowledges
- Experience with Azure IaC, ARM templates
Nice to have
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of K8s
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule