Currently we are looking for Cloud, DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer for Google Cloud Platform Solution Practice team to work with EPAM strategic clients.
Together with the team, you will support clients’ implementation of GCP products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more.
As a Cloud, DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer, you will assist the clients with the configuration and deployment of their GCP infrastructure, which include but not limited to the following services: identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging and monitoring, billing.
You will provide the clients with the guidance on how to design their cloud applications for optimal scaling, including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and others.
You will travel to the clients’ sites to deploy solutions, and deliver the workshops to educate and enrich clients’ knowledge.
- Act as the trusted technical advisor for the clients to resolve complex Google Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps challenges
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments (cloud computing platforms and services)
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects, troubleshooting clients' technical issues and working with engineering, sales and services teams and customers
- Ability to travel 30% of the time as required
Nice to have
- In-depth experience with the major cloud providers
- Experience with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Experience with orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Hands-on experience with deployment technologies (such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Terraform)
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Familiarity with IT security best practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Consulting experience with migrations from AWS, Azure to GCP
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills to lead change and adoption of new technologies
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events