Our customer is one of Britain’s fastest-growing and most innovative food retailers, recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
The project is aimed to extend, improve, develop new features, changing existing functionality within Salesforce Commerce Cloud groceries super-market application. The main challenges are: different scale from other Salesforce Commerce Cloud projects e.g. much bigger size of the basket (100+ items not up to 5 as usually), delivery in exact timing & day, new proposals making, etc.
TOP REASON TO JOIN
• Globally well-known EU client
• Certification for E-Commerce technologies (paid by the company)
• Guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside the E-Commerce department and company as well
• IT conferences sponsorship
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• Possibility to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment and much more.
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- 3+ years of proven development experience in SFCC (Demandware)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development
- E-commerce principles and business processes understanding
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate+)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced problem-solver and strong decision-maker
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours