- Design and drive automation approach and solution
- Write high-quality code
- Research different technologies & analyze possible approaches to solve a task or obstacle
- Closely collaborate with the customer
- 3+ years’ experience in .Net automation
- Experience in building automation framework from the scratch
- Experience with C# automation, NUnit
- Integration testing
- Experience in RESTful services (WebApi), Cloud
- Experience with integration Automation into CI process
- Problem-solving skills
- Person should be able work independently by his own
- Excellent communication skills. Able to explain, discuss technical topics and propose own solution
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
About the ProjectStriving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. The company also provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, financial investments, credit cards, and innovative mobility services.
Currently, we are working on a revolutionary R&D project which would be tomorrow’s transport solution for the urban environment. A combination of innovative technologies aims to make urgent deliveries more reliable and quick with a short lead time.
On this role, you will work with cutting edge technologies, research new areas, think out of the box. You might become a part of the future today. Even more, you will create it.