EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world-class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
We are seeking Lead OMS Business Analyst/Consultant, who is passionate about working with Asset Management core platform and OMS (Order Management System).
Only Chicago Area candidates can be considered for the position.
About the project
The current platform is using OMS (Longview, Escsow and other), so the main responsibility is to consolidate all existing OMS systems to one OMS solution: SimCorp, also looking at Flex Trade option.
What You’ll Do
- Perform Backward compatibility analysis
- Catalog and document all interfaces, data feeds, integration points and reports
- Identify data sources and points, map to PETROS business process
- Establish data and technical dependencies for backward compatibility, legacy systems and data sources for mapping target state architecture
What You Have
- Strong proficiency in OMS solutions
- Solid experience with Asset Management
- 6 + years experience in business analysis
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Longview/ SimCorp experience is a big plus
- Knowledge in SDLC
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance