We are looking for a Senior or Lead Business Analyst with practical experience in SFCC/Demandware projects to play a key role as an expert within DEP unit in Kyiv, participation in discovery of new projects as well as joining projects as a Key/Lead BA.
The client is a group of companies – lots of large famous brands, of which EPAM is working with part of them:
1) A European luxury goods company. The company was founded in 1946 by a famous designer. It currently designs and retails leather goods, fashion accessories, footwear, jewelry, timepieces, fragrance, makeup, and skin care products, while also maintaining its tradition as a creator of haute-couture. Products are sold throughout its portfolio of retail stores worldwide, as well as through its online store.
2) A famous French perfume, cosmetics and skincare house, which is among the oldest in the world. The house was founded in Paris in 1828.
3) A French luxury fashion and perfume house. It hosts the brand of haute couture clothing, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics. The house was founded in 1952 by a famous designer and headquartered in Paris. It is also operating apparel and shoe stores in Bahrain, China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, the Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam.
The goal of these projects is to deliver a platform which will be generic for all brands with the possibility to easily configure/customize to each brand with additional features specific to that brand’s customer experience.
Some projects will aim to replatform from legacy e-commerce solution, as well as offer personalization plus new feature development. These projects are industry-trending headless commerce solutions, blending both core Salesforce Commerce Cloud expertise with modern front-end development technologies and techniques.
There is tight cooperation with the client through their frequent business trips to Ukraine and planned business trips to client sites by key project personnel (e.g. SA, TL, BA).
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects
- Deep experience and knowledge in Salesforce Cloud (SFCC)/Demandware
- Experience at least in one Salesforce Cloud (SFCC)/Demandware project as a BA
- Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction)
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours