Currently we are looking for a Project Administrator for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
In Poland currently 1000+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues. We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
You will be working in a global environment for a top search engine provider, which is also one of the biggest companies in the world. Team is working within Developers Ecosystem providing support with challenging business processes enforcing operational work. Currently we are looking for person to boost our team and help with yet another great challenge.
It is a great opportunity for those who would like to join the project and have possibility to help shaping actual business process as well as to monitor and execute it. We are looking for young professionals with great positive energy, good communication skills, open-minded personality and willingness to learn.
- Coordinate business processes which are in scope of teams’ responsibilities (support for travel, events organization, administration tasks connected to onboarding and offboarding of new community members)
- Actively communicate with IT communities cooperating with the customer
- Communicate with different stakeholders (agencies, communities, higher management)
- Do reporting tasks
- Administrate the process of onboarding new members and agencies to the customers IT communities
- Some work experience would be a plus (preferably in multinational environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Great organizational skills
- Great time management skills
- Self-sufficiency – ability to prioritize and manage your own tasks
- Comfortable to work daily in a multitasking environment
- Service provider mentality, therefore customer-facing experience is a plus
- Experience with technical developer’s communities in the past would be a plus
- Experience with and understanding of G Suite products (Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs, Google Drive, Gmail) or can learn them very fast
- English B2 min. level is a must
- Any other language would be a plus (preferably Spanish, Portuguese or Russian)
- Flexible working hours (cooperation with US requires occasional need to work out of standard working hours. That gives possibility to optimize your own calendar)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted