Currently we are looking for a Python Developer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is looking for Python/ML Engineers, BigData Engineers for the joint engagement with our Healthcare client’s Analytics Center of Excellence.
Jointly, we are going to build products which use global healthcare insights to transform clinical development and bring new medicines to patients faster through successful trial delivery.
You’ll be working in joint multi-functional teams consisting of clinical and therapeutic experts, data scientists and Machine learning researchers.
These teams are driving innovation for our client business, requiring entrepreneurial and independent thinking to build advanced data analytics and ML capabilities.
You’ll be leveraging Kubernetes, Python, Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks, such as PyTorch and Scikit-learn, Hadoop and Spark.
- Expert familiarity with Python 3 supported by 5+ years of back-end programming experience using object-oriented and functional paradigms
- Experience with relational databases and good understanding of SQL
- Experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB and Redis
- Experience designing and implementing Rest API, using Django or Flask
- Knowledge of FastAPI would be of help
- Proficient understanding of designing microservices based applications
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Linux proficiency and experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes (nice to have but not required)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Nice to have
- Experience in putting machine learning models into production
- Familiarity with advanced Python data structures like numpy arrays and pandas
- Familiarity with process of building python packages
- Experience with workflow managers like Airflow, Azkaban or Luigi
- Familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem like YARN, Hive, Impala, HDFS
- Familiarity with Spark
- Experience working with large volumes of complex data, preferably in distributed frameworks such as Spark
- Experience with deploying code into production through CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted