We are looking to welcome a GoLang Engineer to join our team. Our customer is the world's leading live event high tech ticketing company with more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries worldwide, based in Seattle. As an American ticket outlet, sales over 465 million tickets each year.
We are developing a platinum system for B2B customers. The goal of this platform is to manage ticket pricing according to market demand, giving the possibility to setup prices, hold them before a sale, adjust the price according to market behavior. Giving the ability for convenient changes for different events/venues/times slots in batches or separately.
Candidates should enjoy a startup-like environment where engineers are inventors and new ideas and new technologies are a core part of the culture. You’d be joining a team that doesn’t walk a well-worn path, so a love of continuous learning is a must.
If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
- 2+ years of GoLang experience
- Experience with Docker, K8s and AWS
- Understanding of SOLID, KISS and DRY principles
- NodeJS experience will be a plus
- E-commerce experience will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours