We are looking to welcome a Blockchain Engineer to join our team.
Our customer is a London-based global leader in information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide.
The project is a Java-based enterprise application that uses Blockchain as a storage and communication layer with business logic execution on Smart Contracts.
Project technologies and tools
- Java side: Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, etc.; AWS deployment: EC2, etc
- Blockchain side: Quorum (no crypto currency, no mining, RAFT consensus); Smart Contracts on Solidity; Initially it was Truffle for testing and deployment now switched to custom more advanced solution
- Understand business logic of application and do Smart Contracts development on Solidity (90% of time)
- Dig into Quorum details (Go lang, Blockchain engine core) to debug and find any potential issues with the framework itself (10% of time)
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Blockchain core
- Experience with Solidity, Ethereum
- Knowledge of Cryptography
- Practical experience with GoLang
- Blockchain node core development on Go will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours