Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The project is focused on providing legal accounting services to large international corporations. The application is a complex solution which allows the corporations to operate with law firms, including as the simplest cases of gathering a package of documents and up to supporting tough court cases. The system is a unique product which allows users to do everything in one place - operations of legal services, accounting, reporting, invoice tracking and more. And our team is currently working on adding even more functionality. Our client clearly understands the need of constant improvements, good UX, and using of new technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in .NET/C# software development
- Development experience with ASP.NET MVC 5, .NET 4 (4.7.2)
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server (2016) database
- Good understanding of Design Patterns
- BDD/TDD, unit testing concepts
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers