Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
We are looking for a Permanent Digital focused Solution Architect (m/f/d) to join our European Architecture Practice and lead on strategic client projects across a wide array of technologies and business domains with modern software architecture, DevOps and Agile implementation at the forefront.
- Lead implementation of solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Provide Technical Governance across multiple projects and clients
- Provide Technology Consulting services covering areas such as Architectural review / audit and Architectural road-mapping
- Share network and knowledge both within the UK Architecture Solution
- Practice and with other EPAM Architects globally
- You will not manage a delivery team – that will be the role of Delivery Manager & Resource Manager, but you may be leading a team (so will have no direct reports)
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities
- It is likely you will work with several clients and split time between onsite at client’s location and our central London office – it’s not a full-time on-site role, but will vary, so travel flexibility is a must
- Strong experience in hands-on platform delivery and architecture design
- Well-versed in Solution Architecture, including network, data, application, system, and integration architecture
- Proven Solution Architecture track record primarily with web platforms
- Strong experience with full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods using either Microsoft .NET or Node.js or Java with scaling to the Enterprise
- Hands-on technical knowledge and delivery experience in several of these areas:
- Legacy platform migration
- RESTful APIs and API gateways
- Microservice based Architecture
- Cloud deployment (AWS or Azure or Google)
- COTs platforms, Bespoke platforms and a mix of the two
- Industry knowledge from one or more of:
- Retail and Distribution
- Travel and Hospitality
- Financial Services
- Client-facing / onsite experience with the ability to influence and guide senior stakeholders on technical solutions
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Technical leadership in large multi-component projects
- Travel flexibility as the role will involve some degree of travel within UK and potentially Europe
- Any exposure to Enterprise Architecture and / or Architectural frameworks such as TOGAF a bonus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge FinTech platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions