DESCRIPTIONProject for one of the biggest Oil and Gas companies specializing on exploring, developing and producing crude oil and natural gas.
The application is designed to automate and improve the efficiency of the reserves classification and booking workflow. System integrates data from external sources, like geo location systems, wells storage and external production tracking systems to automate the initial classification and volume prediction for planned company wells.
The system has already been released for one Business Unit and new versions are being built for 2 more departments in North America.
- In scope of the new BU initiation the developer should need to run the analysis of available data, work with the team to adjust the DB architecture and integrate new requirements into the existing implementation
- Additionally the person will need to work with client on validating exposed data endpoints and working on data quality
- The candidate should also poses leader skills to drive already onboarded BI developers in the team, setup coding and DB/SSIS architecture standards, review existing implementation, propose and control performance improvements
- Experience in SQL Server 2012/2016
- ETL design experience in SSIS
- Database tuning and query optimization
- Creating and modifying tables, views, and functions
- Developing stored procedures
- Developing and implementing database security policies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule