Currently we are looking for an IT Unix/Security Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This role looks for an IT Unix /Security engineer with experience in Unix Engineering and knowledge of Privileged Access Management technologies to be part of Security Engineering team.
The Identity Management team within IS Security Engineering develops implements and supports a global suite of solutions to UBS. The team currently manages the PowerBroker vendor product and focuses on privileged access to Unix infrastructure.
A self-driven, well-rounded Unix/security engineer with experience delivering UNIX solutions, is required to support ongoing design and engineering of existing privileged access management solutions, including solution integration with automation, authentication and authorization.
- Facilitate decommissioning of legacy privilege access management solutions and capabilities and replacement with new
- Support Project and Product management with technical PAM expertise
- Own and facilitate technical discussions with different stakeholders (e.g. Risk, CTO, Engineering teams)
- Identify opportunities for PAM improvements and sustainability
- Understanding of the strategy for infrastructure privileged access control in UBS and the drivers in terms of risk and regulatory control
- Able to pick up knowledge of existing privileged access management solutions and integration for Unix fine-grained access management
- Able to drive solution definition and design for Unix access management
- Understanding of UBS processes and tools that are part of the "eco-system" within which the solutions must operate, including entitlements management and review, inventory, problem ticketing, change management, security logging and monitoring, as well as various legacy and upcoming privileged session management solutions that are in use
Nice to have
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of key design patterns, architecture principles and best practices within the design of PAM solution
- Self-driven, motivated and responsible
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Looking for a challenging, complex, diverse and dynamic role
- Confident and able to communicate effectively with staff with different levels of technical understanding
- Ability to collaborate effectively within the team, with the rest of Security engineering and with Infrastructure stakeholders
- Strong experience with programming and scripting languages e.g Powershell, Perl, .NET, C#, etc
- Experience with Directories, e.g. LDAP, Active Directory
- Strong understanding of Privileged Access Management principles and concepts – e.g. Authentication and Authorization, fine-grained access, RBAC
- Experience with the specifics of Windows/Unix based applications
- Experience with application packaging
- Prior working experience with CyberArk, BeyondTrust Powerbroker, Centrify is desired, but not mandatory
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted