Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) DescriptionJob #: 47429
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is the UK's largest multi-channel supplier of Trade Tools, Plumbing, Electrical, Bathrooms and Kitchens. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, our client dispatch tens of thousands of parcels every week for next day and weekend delivery to tradesmen, handymen and serious DIY enthusiasts all over the UK. Project is part of a home improvement company with over 1,100 stores in 10 countries.
Our project is about developing a large-scale enterprise solution within a team of more than 100 engineers.
Project technologies and tools
- Rest assured
- Creation automation tests
- Framework maintaining and enhancement
- Test run and troubleshooting
- Reports creation
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- API testing experience using RestAssured framework
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Basic knowledge of JBehave, FitNesse
- Experience with Git, SVN or Jenkins CI
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours