IT Researcher / Sourcing Specialist DescriptionJob #: 51446
EPAM Systems is a leading global product development and platform engineering services and digital transformation company, that is focused on delivering results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities.
We are committed to recruit, develop, and retain exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work. We believe that each of us makes a difference and contributes to our success and achieving our ambitious goals.
Currently, we are looking for IT Researcher / Sourcing Specialist for our Poland offices to make the team even stronger.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Working alongside with our business development directors and HR team, you will be able to contribute to the delivery of the human resource and recruitment strategies and will be engaged in every aspect of the partnership with us and our customers.
As a key member of the team, you will understand hiring managers' requirements. The role involves searching for IT specialists and supporting recruitment processes in terms of other vacancies. For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow into human resources or sales.
- Searching for IT candidates (Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, Testers, Business Analysts, etc.)
- Guiding candidates through the sourcing process
- Keeping database up to date
- Cooperating with internal business stakeholders daily
- Working closely with recruiters, technical interviewers, hiring managers
- Supporting employer branding strategies
- Seeking for new ways/sources to recruit candidates
- Hands-on experience as a Talent Sourcer (at least 6 months)
- Good knowledge of candidate search techniques including the use of HR/recruitment data base systems and social media such as LinkedIn
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build positive relations
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage working time efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and keep high-quality database records
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Benefit package - Medical Care, Multisport Card, Life Insurance, Tickets to the cinema/theatre or other benefits to chose
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Opportunities for self-realization – internal Career Development Platform including online courses internal&external (Lynda.com)
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments/feedback campaign
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted