Lead Software Test Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51517
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Lead Software Test Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is American company that provides collective copyright licensing services of copyrighted materials for academic and corporate users. The company offers rights-licensing technology solutions that remove the complexity from copyright. Project goal is design and implementation of CornerStone platform for the customer.
- 5+ years of Software Testing experience
- 2+ years of experience in Web testing
- 1+ year of supervising experience of QA Engineers (preferably on the project where automation testing is present)
- Be able to lead both manual and automation team members
- Experience in web-services and integration with other projects
- Experience working by Agile Scrum, understand how to build test process for the project using this knowledge
- Experience in developing and execution test cases and scripts (functional and regression testing)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Conduct internal meetings including discussion of project backlog
- Perform tasks estimation on regular basis
- Have experience of building strong collaboration with Development and Business team as part of test processes
- Be ready to communicate with foreign customer (US) and BA team on daily basis, business trips are highly probable
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours