Technical Account Manager DescriptionJob #: 51709
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to come on board and support our operation in London.
Our client is involved in immersive 3D/VR simulation and technical design experiences for industry/commercial application in areas such as the automotive industry.
As a Technical Account Manager, you should be passionate about building relationships and providing excellent support for external and internal customers.
You will serve as a primary contact for key accounts, ensuring that Sales, Support, and Engineering are working effectively together to meet their needs.
While you may not have the deep technical knowledge to personally resolve complex technical issues, you know enough to synthesize key information, appropriately triage, and facilitate technical conversations.
This is a consulting role in which you will sometimes be working on customer sites, so some travel should be expected.
- Maintaining active relationships with key accounts, building rapport and understanding their business needs. Synthesizing these needs and communicate to Engineering and other stakeholders
- Conducting regular activities (calls, service reviews, etc.) defined for high-touch support
- Driving onboarding process and ensuring successful support in early adoption phases
- Monitoring issues submitted to Support and assisting with triage or initial response as needed
- Effectively identifying common issues or questions, using these to drive training plans or documentation in partnership with the Learning team
- Serving as a point of contact for escalating issues, both internally and externally, driving collaboration and communication to resolve them
- Facilitating interactions between customers and Engineering, which may include written responses, in-person visits, or calls
- Proactively identifying opportunities to increase adoption or grow usage in assigned accounts
- Tracking and reporting on key account health metrics, driving any changes needed
- Communicating effectively at all levels of the organization, keeping stakeholders informed and effectively delivering high-touch support
- Collaborating well and grow cross-functional and partner relationships
- Experience working in fast-paced technology companies
- Strong experience in an Account Management type role
- Familiarity and experience with some of the following - large scale gaming/virtual reality platforms/3D simulation experiences/computer graphics/automotive industry
- Willingness to travel 25-30% assuming travel corridors are open
- We offer a range of discretionary benefits from time to time, including
- Group personal pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and social events
- 1 day off for your wedding and baby basket
- Tech purchase scheme
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period