Oracle Database Admin with PEGA experience DescriptionJob #: 53434
We are looking for an experienced Oracle Database Admin with PEGA experience to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Experience with Database Administration
- Experience with the following technologies: UNIX, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Tuning
- Schell Script / KSH
- Thunder / Websphere Integration
- Pega Specific DB Setup
- Experience with following tools and technologies: MQ, Autosys, MFT, PO, GNOW, Elvis, Jenkins, Nexus
- CID - In co-ordination with SWCM
- Source Code Scan and Remediation
- Experience with Agile /Scrum projects
- Able to multitask, accurate and focused on deliverables
- Fluent English is a necessity
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland