Senior Java Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53600
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a global data, analytics, and technology company headquartered in Atlanta. It operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It blends unique data, analytics, and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights that power decisions to move people forward.
The company plans to expose REST APIs using microservices to perform such functions as credit file lock, freeze, fraud alert, and dispute. The main project focus is migration of the current functionality from legacy platform into new cloud microservices-based platform.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development
- Expertise in Java 8+
- Proficiency in Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience in microservice architecture
- Experience in Amazon API Gateway (MuleSoft)
- Deep knowledge of Hibernate
- Strong databases experience: Oracle, NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with IBM Business Process Manager/BAW
- CI/CD tools knowledge: Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Good command of both verbal and written English (Upper-intermediate or higher level)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule