Senior PHP Developer DescriptionJob #: 57023
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Currently we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team in Hungary.
- 3+ years of experience in PHP programming
- Solid OOP knowledge
- Experience and good knowledge of PHP frameworks (Drupal, Laravel, Symfony, Wordpress)
- Experience in version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies
- Intermediate or higher English level both written and spoken
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs