Senior PHP Developer DescriptionJob #: 57023
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Currently we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team in Hungary.
- 3+ years of experience in PHP programming
- Solid OOP knowledge
- Experience and good knowledge of PHP frameworks (Drupal, Laravel, Symfony, Wordpress)
- Experience in version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies
- Intermediate or higher English level both written and spoken
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs