Senior Solution Consultant – Intelligent Automation DescriptionJob #: 57413
Are you passionate about automation technology? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams as an ‘Senior Solution Consultant’ in our Intelligent Automation Practice
You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do. With rapid growth across all sectors, we are recruiting new Solution Consultant into our Intelligent Automation Solution Consultancy Practice.
You’ll bring your experience, curiosity, and enthusiasm to support our clients to optimise, innovate and develop new processes, solutions and services. As a core member of the delivery team, you will work in partnership with clients to optimise, design and implement business processes and operating models, often taking an agile approach.
The role will be varied and challenging, working with clients to leverage emerging opportunities and solve their most pressing problems, often in a fluid and uncertain environment using you both Consultancy and Technical Skills.
- Identify and drive opportunities for improvement in clients’ processes and operational performance
- Develop and propose optimisations and / or solutions within clients’ processes. Help in creating business case and project strategies that maximise value for clients
- Optimising existing Operations Model or creating new ones
- Developing visual, interactive analytical tools and solutions that will use Intelligent Automation software (BPM, RPA, ML) that solve business problems
- Using Data Science to provide insight for our clients into complex relationships, trends and patterns in their data, often acting as a Product Owner developing services and capabilities that can deliver repeatable value
- Working as a Storyteller by bridging the gap between Intelligent Automation technologies and business strategy, explaining findings and new concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Developing our practice – including working on bids for new commissions, researching the latest thought leadership points of view from your area of expertise, and developing new service offerings to differentiate EPAM in the marketplace
- Analysis and problem-solving – the ability to shape and solve problems using a data-driven approach to drive insights and design solutions for our clients
- A strategic thinker who can demonstrate experience of developing operating models – an understanding of the link between strategy and operating models, and the challenges in moving from invention to implementation with flexibility and agility
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills - outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex problems, quantitative analysis and solutions in a way they can be quickly understood
- Relationship building – the ability to develop and maintain peer relationships with senior management level executives
- Learning and coaching – the desire to continue developing and to develop those around, both for clients and colleagues
- Familiar with Intelligent Automation key technologies – BPM, RPA, Machine Learning etc
- Commercial acumen
- Natural born problem solver
- Active listener
- Flexibility to travel
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period