Software Test Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57599
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you able to work independently as well as in a distributed team? Do you have a can-do-attitude and are someone who goes after information? Do you have solid QA experience as well as experience and understanding of Agile methodology and popular Agile frameworks, such as Scrum? Do you have the ability to work with high level requirements and transform those to test cases as well as a good understanding of test automation principles?
Then this is your chance to come on board of our team in Zürich as an experienced software tester to support our operations.
- Good technical understanding / interest to learn technical skills (e.g.: XMLs, DB, Log analyses, etc.)
- Ability to work with high level requirements and transform those to test cases
- Good understanding of test automation principles to be able to efficiently collaborate with Automation engineer(s), recommend improvements in the existing framework
- Candidate must be able to run the existing Selenium/Java tests independently (after knowledge transfer)
- Solid QA experience
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Can work independently, goes after information
- Can lead discussions with different stakeholders (IT and Business)
- Experience working in a distributed team (CH, PL, SG, UK)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits