IT Support Analyst German Speaking DescriptionJob #: 57616
We are looking for an experienced 2nd level support / system engineer to come on board and support our operations in Zürich.
You will be working in the Application Services team in Zurich. We support application deliveries from development through test up to production in various web hosting environments for internal applications. The team acts in an international environment in close collaboration with developers, business supporters, engineering, and infrastructure providers. We ensure a smooth software integration and fast incident resolution in a highly automated manner.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
- Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
- Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Application health monitoring and defining pro-active measures
- Automation Development
- Several years production experience in a role like this or you are a new joiner with finished technical maturity in the IT area (technische Berufsmaturität / Informatikmittelschule)
- A natural ability to solve complex issues
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- The ability to do shell scripting and program small tools to automate re-occurring tasks
- Knowledge in the area of Webservers and Cloudfoundry
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland