Mobile Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 60074
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Ukraine is growing Mobile Competency and inviting mobile architects.
This is a client facing role, entails split between projects and R&D work as well as presales participation.
iOS native/ Android native/React native/Flutter/ Xamarin is most welcome.
- Design and deliver digital products for our clients, delivering the best digital experience
- Design and implement solutions— elegant, performant, secure and highly available
- Communicate effectively in all formats — across the team and up to senior management
- Experience in a similar role
- 10 years’ experience in the digital tech space (web, mobile, etc)
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying mobile applications
- Strong experience with cloud-based solutions (AWS, GCP, Azure), cloud-first strategy and migration/transformation/hybridized environments
- Programming: expert-level at least one client-side technology
- Expert level at server-side/full-stack, both architectural and hands-on
- Ability to model/map problem spaces to elegant architectural solutions
- True customer-first mindset in the context of Agile methodologies
- Strong communications skills — verbal, written and visual
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours