Human Resources Business Partner DescriptionJob #: 60201
As a Business Partner, you provide professional People Advisory services to People Leaders and Employees of assigned organizations in Switzerland and play a key role in driving continued growth through people programs and process to attract, develop, engage, leverage, and retain talent.
The Human Resources Business Partner represents the People function and engages with unit heads and people leaders linking the business and people agenda. You build strong relationship, advise and coach leaders and employees based on extensive professional expertise.
You set high standards and commitment to continuous improvement. You drive for positive change and demonstrate professional efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness. You manage multiple tasks with competing priorities without losing sight for the overall goal. This includes also handling of complex nonstandard situations in a fast-paced environment.
The Lead People Advisory Specialist is responsible to organize and supervise all relevant administrative HR processes and coordinate it with Operations Specialists and external Payroll.
• Well balanced personality with passion for HR Management
• Able to act as confident independent advisor, build rapport and trust
• Strong interpersonal skills including facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
• Reliable, responsive, client-centered working style with focus on solutions
• Has a positive mind-set and ‘can-do’ attitude paired with empathy and genuine desire to help
• Promotes transparency and an open culture. Values working in a team, integrity and selfreflection.
• Feeling great in a flexible, action oriented, agile, and creative working environment.
• Is resilient. Able to work under time pressure, manage workload and priorities
• Sees the big picture but values and implements small, daily positive changes and actions. Is
motivated to help shape the future.
• Is Accurate, punctual. Pays attention to detail.
• Enjoys working in an international and multi-cultural environment
• Committed to continuous learning and improvement
• Careful listener and good communicator (speaking and writing)
• Has a strong digital competence
- Building a close and trusted relationship with stakeholders, acting as point of contact for unit heads, people leaders and employees
- Providing timely, first-class Human Resources support across all areas of employee relations in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures
- Help managers effectively lead their teams including the provision of feedback, supporting their development, assessing promotions, and reviewing compensation
- Develop and maintain close and positive relationships with employees. Facilitate an ongoing dialogue, invite their input and feedback, conduct surveys, analyze feedback from various sources, and support implement actions that can enhance employee engagement and retention
- In close cooperation with CoE’s manage HR processes effectively; ensure on-boarding, induction and adaptation, training and development, feedback, performance management, international mobility, and relocations, exits, employee relations, reward, recognition are taken good care of
- In close cooperation with People Operations, coordinate and ensure accurate HR administration, reporting and payroll coordination. Guide on administrative tasks
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and People Operations team and collaborate on accurate and timely job offerings. Performing on request ad-hoc interview of candidates and provide rationalized hiring recommendation
- Coordinate activity with regional stakeholders
- Supporting assessment and promotion process
- Performing case management (health, maternity, military). Maintaining contacts with authorities and insurances
- Handling complex tasks and suggest creative solutions in People Management area
- Take initiative and contribute to developing new or change current processes and managing moderately complex projects
- Taking ownership for local implementation of global programs
- Consulting with global HR program stakeholders about processes and policies
- Backup for other team members
- Help and active participation in local and regional events
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR advisory experience
- Higher degree in Human Resources (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Smart, competent, confident, self-driven and hard-working professional who already proved himself/herself in a role that involved working in full spectrum of HR management
- Proven track record of working directly with senior leaders and managers
- Experience working independently, taking initiative and working to plan
- Experience in working in the technology sector or a similar, progressive industry is an advantage
- Experience in working in multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Very good knowledge of Swiss employment rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of managing administration and external payroll services
- Mother tongue German with a strong command of written and spoken English, French a plus
- Some experience and involvement in managing international assignments
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland