Cloud / Systems Architect DescriptionJob #: 61125
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Ukraine is growing Cloud Competency and inviting systems architects.
This is a client facing role, entails R&D work as well as presales participation.
As a Cloud / Systems Architect, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Design and deliver complex cloud infrastructure solutions
- Design and implement solutions— elegant, performant, secure and highly available
- Communicate effectively in all formats — across the team and up to senior management
- Experience in a similar role
- 5+ years’ experience in cloud engineering
- Experience designing and delivering complex cloud infrastructure-intensive solutions
- Cloud-first strategy and migration/transformation/hybridized environments
- Programming/scripting and Infrastructure as Code: expert-level with at least one technology
- Solid understanding of operational excellence applied to cloud solutions (observability, monitoring and log management, high availability and disaster recovery, operations)
- Ability to model/map problem spaces to elegant architectural solutions
- True customer-first mindset in the context of Agile methodologies
- Strong communications skills — verbal, written and visual
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours