Cloud / Systems Architect DescriptionJob #: 61125
EPAM Ukraine is growing Cloud Competency and inviting systems architects.
This is a client facing role, entails R&D work as well as presales participation.
As a Cloud / Systems Architect, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Design and deliver complex cloud infrastructure solutions
- Design and implement solutions— elegant, performant, secure and highly available
- Communicate effectively in all formats — across the team and up to senior management
- Experience in a similar role
- 5+ years’ experience in cloud engineering
- Experience designing and delivering complex cloud infrastructure-intensive solutions
- Cloud-first strategy and migration/transformation/hybridized environments
- Programming/scripting and Infrastructure as Code: expert-level with at least one technology
- Solid understanding of operational excellence applied to cloud solutions (observability, monitoring and log management, high availability and disaster recovery, operations)
- Ability to model/map problem spaces to elegant architectural solutions
- True customer-first mindset in the context of Agile methodologies
- Strong communications skills — verbal, written and visual
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours