C++ Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 62093
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential
Our client is a global data, analytics, and technology company headquartered in Atlanta. It operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. It blends unique data, analytics, and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights that power decisions to move people forward.
We are looking for C++ Engineer, who will be acting as System Analyst and help us extract business logic from exiting system. The candidate we hire will work in pair with business analyst.
- 3+ years of experience in C++ development
- 3+ years of experience in Linux/Unix
- High attention to detail concerning data, testing, and analysis
- Decent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both written and spoken (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours