Lead Application Support Analyst DescriptionJob #: 62115
Currently we are looking for a Lead Application Support Analyst for our Krakow office.
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to serve as the IT Support Analyst for the Business application support within Technology Operations Center (TOC) team.
TOC IB Operations is a global team providing 24 * 5.5 support located in India, Singapore, Poland, and US. They support highly critical back office functions such as settlement and confirmations, regulatory reporting, collateral valuations for various products within Investment Banking portfolio.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
You’ll be working in the Investment Banking Operations team within Technology Operations Center (TOC) Application Support. The TOC Application Support covers both front-office and back-office functions. The TOC is chartered with ensuring stability of the production environment and is the gatekeeper that ensures that only properly tested and planned changes are implemented. Globally, the team is split into two groups; 1) the Level 2 Application Support group and 2) the Service Transition Team that provides Change and Release planning, deployment, and post implementation verification.
- Face off to senior Operations, Development, Infrastructure staff as well as 3rd party support vendor and work to forge solid relationships with these teams
- Challenge the status quo and work to improve the support model used by the regional / global support teams
- Provide incident, problem, and event management according to ITIL standards
- Ensure all capacity issues are addressed and applications are tested annually for Disaster Recovery
- Provide environment planning and ensure all end-of-life technologies have a remediation plan
- Assist with work driver and alert reduction efforts across the application portfolio
- Solid experience with an Investment Bank or Financial Institution working for a Level 2 support team
- Experience in Microsoft Azure, UNIX/Linux, MQ/EMS, Shell or Perl scripting technologies is a must
- Experience in databases especially Sybase & Oracle with respect to writing/reading SQL, Database performance and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of high availability architectures
- Ability to lead a team, stakeholder management, project management and relationship skills
- A continuous improvement mindset with proven success in this area
- Complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release and event management)
- A confident communicator that can explain complex technical issues to non-technical and senior stakeholder audiences
- Proven incident & crisis manager with the ability to perform under pressure
- Able to take ownership of issues and drive through to completion
Nice to have
- Experience in Cloudera/Hadoop and Cassandra
- Experience working on Splunk and AppDynamics
- Knowledge of Trade Lifecycle, Asset classes in Investment Banking and regulatory reporting obligations
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted