Senior .NET Engineer DescriptionJob #: 65368
Currently, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer.
Our customer is a leading laboratory diagnostic device manufacturer. They build and sell liquid handling/diagnostic platforms.
We work with the customer on different fronts:
• Web/cloud applications
• Classic Windows desktop applications
• Cloud/Azure infrastructure integration
In this project, we work with a classic Windows desktop platform that controls the lab device itself. Imagine a Windows desktop connected via USB where you set up all the different parameters for the lab analysis experiments.
Also, the customer uses a setup service software on the Windows desktop platform that the service technicians and manufacturing engineers use to connect to the device.
Our stream will work on the desktop app with WPF and classic .NET stack. Also, we will create a modern frontend with Angular and an ASP.NET CORE backend to connect to the current Windows services from the existing platform, then package the whole thing up with Electron to be deployable on the Windows desktop.
We also have a stream that will work on low-level services, drivers that control the device itself and expose interfaces to the layers above. This stream will not work with any frontend, only hardcore C# development, platform-level development.
The cloud/web streams work with Angular frontend, ASP.NET Core backend, NoSQL DB azure native deployment. Applications include Instrument usage statistics, User group management, Configuration management, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for implementing the ASP.NET CORE backend that will connect to the current windows services (DLLs, etc.) from the existing platform and then package the whole thing up with Electron to deploy on the Windows desktop
What You Have
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET CORE (.Net Web technologies)
- GraphQL (Non-REST) environment experience
- Excellent knowledge of .NET ecosystem, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core 3.0
- Strong debugging skills
- Unit Testing CI/CD
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience with GIT
- Good English command (B2+)
- Knowledge of Electron, classic .net platform experience is a plus
- ASP.NET Core, GraphQL, Electron
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Lithuania
- Community of 41,000+ industry’s top professionals ready to exchange knowledge with experts from all around the world
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Travel and relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries and relocation support for you and your family
- Wide range of professional training, workshops, and mentoring programs
- Learning resources and financial support for completing certification programs
- Corporate health insurance and the possibility of buying private health insurance for the family at a Corporate price
- Competitive salary plus annual bonuses for showing outstanding results
- Plus 3 additional vacation days as a benefit from the Company