Lead UX Designer DescriptionJob #: 65809
Are you a confident designer who wants to make an impact on the world?
We’re looking for a talented Lead UX Designer to join the creative team at EPAM.
You’ll work closely and collaboratively with our Design Directors, copywriters, strategists, designers to produce beautifully crafted, award-winning digital products, services, content and campaigns for a broad range of clients - From Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, and Automotive to Finance, Technology, and Travel.
We put our clients and their customers’ needs at the forefront of everything we do; so that we can truly enhance the experience and solve problems.
We partner with the senior teams of world-class brands across a range of industries, we’re always expanding our knowledge and challenging our clients and ourselves. We never stand still.
You are a confident designer, who is experienced in presenting work to both clients and colleagues, building good working relationships and rapport along the way.
- Lead the UX on a range of project types, from design and build, to Research/Discovery
- Organise and facilitate workshops with the support of the UX Director
- Continue to learn and develop skills and methods across UX Strategy, Design Research, IA/Interaction design, Service design, Product Development and Thought Leadership
- Plan and run user research activities, gather and organise findings
- Reuse and suggest new user-centric methodologies to frame problems / needs
- Proactively challenge the design process and team members to consistently achieve the best outcome
- A minimum of 8 years of experience within a digital agency
- Deep understanding of all aspects of UX, with a pulse on the latest developments
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, covering pitching, presentations and superb writing skills
- Expert understanding of UX methods and when to apply them effectively
- Experience in generative and evaluative based research activities and understand the wider context of digital product design
- Experience working in an agile environment, and have experience working together with engineering teams
- Thorough understanding of the challenges of complex web and mobile web experiences. Native apps are a plus
- Experience working with other interface paradigms including voice and conversational interfaces
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period