Currently we are looking for a Hybris Development Lead/Architect for our Krakow office to make our team even stronger.
We are seeking a Hybris Development Lead/Architect, who will be a significant member involved in scoping, designing, and ultimately delivering a complex technical solution for a project involving the evolution of current software to a new generation platform. The Architect of this project will participate in the overall strategy, standartization, analysis, design, and implementation of a client initiative. The successful candidate will be working with key business stakeholders, analysts, and other Solution Architects/Technical Leads on the client side.
As a Hybris Solution Architect, you will help EPAM's clients to solve crucial commerce business needs by building upon the Hybris platform. This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities.
- 5+ years in Hybris/e-Commerce architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation, relational databases, with knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design
- 2-3 years of project experience in architecting of Hybris applications
- Previous experience working on Hybris products
- Hands-on experience with Hybris code base
- Experience in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming is required
- Certified Hybris Core Developer
- Hands-on customer facing management and technical delivery experience
- Experience in full lifecycle software development processes and methods
- Experience with mainstream e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris, Demandware, GSI, Intershop, IBM WebSphere, ATG or Magento
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- Fluency in English and good English writing skills to liaise with other teams, support staff, end users, and business management people
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted