Insurance Business Consultant DescriptionJob #: 68190
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you passionate about technology and its application in the Insurance Industry? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering, experience design & consulting teams as a Business Consultant, where you will play a vital role in shaping solutions and helping us grow our business.
The position is based in London within our Financial Services Consulting team. As part of our strategic growth, we are looking for an experience Insurance Consultant with experience in either the Commercial, Speciality or London Market Insurance sectors who aspires to join a vibrant, growing and dynamic team. You will help grow our capabilities in the Insurance consulting practice and, working with Account and Delivery teams, drive engagement through the entire project lifecycle from pre-sale to execution and ongoing engagement with EPAM’s Insurance clients.
This means realizing additional EPAM services beyond consulting-led engagements such as UI/UX-service design, digital transformation, business-driven technology and software engineering services, and intelligent automation/robotics.
- 3-5+ years relevant combined industry and consulting experience
- Possess an excellent understanding of Commercial Insurance and the wider insurance market, including regulation, market initiatives and drivers of change; aligned with proven knowledge and expertise in consultancy deliverables and market solutions. This includes area such as: business /IT architecture capability & Operating models, front-to-back processes, policy & claims management, risk management and modelling, compliance, and corporate functions, digitalization solutions, key regulatory changes
- Experience demonstrating business-led technology transformational project credentials
- Advanced ability to develop innovative and multi-disciplinary solutions with various teams across dispersed teams and cultures is key
- Knowledge / experience with digital innovation, customer experience, “InsurTech/FinTech” eco-systems and advising on market dynamics would be desirable
- Robust project management methodology skills (i.e. waterfall/ agile) applied within multi-disciplinary project environments are expected. Furthermore, brings typical senior external consultant skillsets such as requirements engineering, process design, workshop facilitation, change management
- Ability to advise and support pre-sales and account management teams by providing domain expertise and consulting methodology know-how, assisting with proposal preparation, value proposition presentations, and developing service and solution offerings
- In-depth experience with senior multi-stakeholder change management and full project cycle activities
- Possessing key client relationships and networks plus contributions with business development activities is important
- When required team leadership skills and staff mentoring combined with high emotional intelligence
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary and dispersed project teams within a matrix organization
- Entrusted with senior project roles acting as the face-off to clients and project sponsors
- Strong team player skills and working under pressure / deadlines within multi-stakeholder environments while dealing with ambiguity
- Advanced communication, presentation, facilitation, MS-Office & VISIO, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in other languages would be an advantage
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period