Senior Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 74017
Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a number of cross-domain hands-on Senior Solution Architects to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit which sits with our Global Delivery Organisation as we continue to rapidly expand in 2022!
These are great opportunities to work in a fast paced environment with EPAM’s senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapidly developing technology landscape.
As well as Stockholm, we are also looking for candidates in other parts of Sweden as well as France, Germany, Netherlands, Croatia, Spain, Latvia, Malta and UK.
The role requires a strong background in technology consulting, solution/technical architecture and software development, building deep client relationship and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions, identify issues, and communicate solutions. You will take on a broad spectrum of responsibility with exposure to some big customer players in the market.
- Providing guidance and support through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for solutions
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Creating and presenting proof-of-concepts whenever required
- Providing pre-sales pursuits with technology consultancy
- Creating and presenting architecture proposals
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participating in internal and external conferences
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering. We are flexible on the technology stack and programming language but ideally Java
- Experience in a business domain such Financial Services, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telecommunication, Travel & Hospitality or Logistics acting as a SME to link technology with business value
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud eco-systems like: Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Hands-on applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, Serverless, and Decentralised Systems
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Strong leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in Machine Learning is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth