Software Test Automation Engineer Mentoring Program DescriptionJob #: 74392
EPAM IN HUNGARY
In Hungary currently 1600+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for Junior Software Test Automation Engineers for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
If you would like to jumpstart your career, while learning the most recent technologies from professionals who work on the projects of top-notch companies and even have the opportunity to join a widely recognized IT company after your training, then EPAM’s Mentoring Program was built for you!
We will guide you through a 4 months long training, providing a mix of valuable knowledge and project experience, which you wouldn’t be able to gain anywhere else in just a few months!
- Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language
- Studies in IT / Computer Sciences (ideally you are near graduation)
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Fluent Hungarian language skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organization skills
- Solid logical and algorithmic thinking
- During the mentoring period you will be supported online by an experienced colleague at least twice a week
- During the program you will get access to the EPAM knowledge base and training materials
- Possibility to take part in projects under the supervision of experienced colleagues
- Possibility to contribute to the development of cutting-edge Java based web applications
- Possible offer for a full time Junior Java Software Engineer position after / during the Mentoring Program