Director of Technology Solutions & Architecture (Payments Specialist) DescriptionJob #: 77386
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a Director of Technology Solutions & Architecture for our Open Banking & Payments Group to be based either from the UK or Ireland as we continue to rapidly expand in 2022!
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationships, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and an increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
- Lead the implementation of Architecture solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Lead Technology Consulting and Architecture services across different industry domains specialising in Payments
- Partner with EPAM’s leadership teams to help shape the business over the coming years
- Provide Technical Governance across multiple projects and clients
- Provide Technology Consulting services covering areas such as Architectural review / audit and Architectural road-mapping
- Share network and knowledge both within the local/global Architecture Solution Practice
- Stay involved in the continuous process of solution/product road map planning, can make an influence on plans of business using reasonable technology-based motivation
- Provide leadership across Architecture, Technology, Strategy, IT Organizational Change Management
- Proactively develop and implement efficiency improvements
- Identify new business opportunities and build out relevant solutions
- Develop Technology Business Cases & Budgets
- Formulate and present the overall technology business case in relation to the overall business strategy
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities
- Industry visionary and avid technologist at heart
- A senior proven leader who can lead a Technology Consulting/Architecture capability
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Senior/Lead Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering
- Experience with Large Value Payment Systems and Retail Payment Systems (Cash, Paper-Based, Card-Based and Electronic Payments and Remittances)
- Experience applying payment message standards such as ISO20022, ISO8583, SWIFT MT/MX
- Familiar with payment frameworks such as Open Payment Framework and New Payments Architecture
- Familiar with the PSD2 implementations such as Open Banking standard and NexGenPSD2
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud eco-systems like: Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise Systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Analytical mindset with ability to take a holistic approach to problem identification and solving
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period