Senior QA Automation Engineer with Python (Relocation to Poland) DescriptionJob #: 77850
We are currently looking for Senior QA Automation Engineer with Python. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is about developing and testing Smart Electrical Vehicle Charging Station (EVSE) firmware integrated into Cloud infrastructure. The charging station uses industry standards in communication:
• with vehicle:
- SAE J1772/IEC 62196 Type 1 – resistance, voltage and PWM based
- ISO 15118 – completely digital interface between Vehicle and Charging Station via PLC modem and IP stack
The charger is based on Realtime module based on RTOS and Embedded Linux. Embedded Linux represents a supervisor for container-based services which managed by Cloud.
The charger has the following interfaces for communication: Ethernet, WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth, LTE, PLC.
Testing/Test automation is based on hierarchical testing strategy which contains components/services testing in virtual environment, drivers testing on development kits and end-2-end testing on pre-production samples.
Test Automation is implemented on Python (AsynсIO), Pytest (hooks, fixtures), hardware adapters (standard like relays and custom designed and soldered) connected to a Raspberry PI, Report Portal.
Project technologies and tools
- Embedded Linux
- Raspberry PIs
- Pytest (hooks, fixtures)
- Develop new automated tests and maintain/stabilize existing ones
- Develop Python services to work with hardware peripherals (ADC, DAC, relay, PWM, etc.) connected to a Raspberry PI via I2C, SPI, GPI, etc
- Test run analysis
- Code review and guidance for current team
- Solid experience as an Automation Tester Engineer: framework development from scratch, extension development
- Python (decorators, multithreading, AsynсIO) expert experience
- Network configuration and troubleshooting experience in Linux environment: routing, iptables, NAT
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), which gives eligible employees an opportunity to become a shareholder of EPAM by owning EPAM stock with at least a 15% discount
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted