Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 78612
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Do you enjoy solving complex architectural and consulting challenges and driving digital solutions? Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment?
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Solution Architect. Where you will work in a multi-disciplinary team of Project Managers, Developers, Engineers and Strategists.
As a Solution Architect, you will join the discovery team for a global e-commerce fashion brand and contribute to the solution design for the micro-service integration layer enabling the transformation to the new ERP and Commerce solution.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for taking elements of the architecture roadmap, detailing them into clear application designs, and supporting the subsequent breakdown into stories
- Responsible for the contract specification and detailed design of modern RESTful APIs. Specifically event driven microservices that will variously communicate with the client’s legacy systems (.NET, SQL Server, NServiceBus, Mongo) as well as Dynamics365
- Adopt a pragmatic 'MVP and improve' approach and design with a focus on clean separations of responsibilities, simplicity, testability and maintainability
What You Have
- Commerce domain (stock and order; product and price)
- Strong written and verbal communication to build relationships with different teams and produce high quality documentation
- Broad experience with different systems, integration patterns, and technologies
- Experience with micro-service and event driven architectures in high performance environments
- Strong attention to detail
- AWS Cloud experience and .Net
Nice to have
- Hands-on AWS skills, including Lambda / API Gateway
- Any knowledge of Dynamics365 Commerce
- Node JS background
- A competitive salary
- A team of experienced advertising experts
- International customers & collaborations
- Opportunities for your career
- An awesome place to work