Marketing Specialist DescriptionJob #: 82647
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
If you’re a creative, driven, and collaborative individual, come and join our EMEA team as a Field Marketing Specialist.
You will be part of a networked global marketing team that supports business development, brand building and industry conversation. Collaborating closely across EMEA business units and marketing teams, the Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for generating MQLs in EMEA.
The ideal candidate will be technically fluent and creative, with excellent project management and writing skills, as well as strong end-to-end campaign management experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and an innovative, growing team of experts who are shaping the future of EPAM’s presence in EMEA.
- Partner with the business unit to define marketing priorities and coordinate quarterly marketing plan
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop, articulate, and launch new offerings
- Activate marketing campaigns to drive marketing qualified leads
- Test, measure, and learn how to improve campaigns while reporting and following MQLs through the sales process
- Identify the right marketing channels with the right message to reach your target audience, including events, campaigns, analyst relations, social media and sales tools
- Research and monitor competitive landscape
- Develop sales kits to aid the growth of existing accounts
- Support case study development
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on media or campaign planning
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders and form productive working relationships across geographies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with common platforms for campaign tracking, analytics, marketing automation and segmentation
- Proficiency with Google Analytics is preferred
- A proactive attitude, demonstrating flexibility and resourcefulness while embracing and managing ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or English preferred
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period