Senior Data Engineer DescriptionJob #: 82766
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 61,600+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
Our client is a British multinational postal service and courier company, originally established in 1516 as a government department.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Data Engineer, a thinker who can advise on better approaches to data transformation problems and who had seen and was able to overcome technological limitations of cloud-based technologies (any cloud counts).
- Experience in ETL/ELT process with GCP stack
- Experience in writing and maintaining data pipelines using DataFlow (Apache Beam)
- Experience with event streaming
- Experience with GCP services:
- Data Composer (Apache Airflow)
- Data Flow
- Self-managed person, sense of ownership
- Intermediate level of English, both spoken and written (B1+)
Nice to have
- Experience with Apache NIFI tool
- Infrastructure Management in GCP
- Mentoring experience
- Ideally leading experience , work in leading roles on the project
- Working with the customer, strong customer communication experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours