You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Software Engineer in Test. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Right now we are seeking a Software Engineer in Test who will be responsible for design and build advanced automated test frameworks for web service testing, automation testing the whole flow which involves ad origination and delivery, work with the development and test engineering teams to automate testing, researching on new technologies, analyze a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- 2-3 years of Java (Standard edition, Enterprise is a plus) or Python development
- Experience in creation Java or Python automation testing frameworks (based on Selenium/WebDriver or other)
- White box testing experience (for back-end) – JUnit, mock testing, DbUnit
- SQL knowledge (average)
- Understanding of different development methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall)
- Experience in performance testing (running the scripts with minor updates)
- Russian language knowledge is a plus