Currently we are looking for a Java Solution Architect for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Java Solution Architect, you will live on the front lines of the products and you will create and build features which used by millions of people every day.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- Spring Framework
- Spring Batch
- Spring Data
- 7+ years of experience with design and hands-on development of all logical layers of a solution and solution cross-cutting concerns
- Good knowledge of architectural theory out of primary technology domain context bounds
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing relational and non-relational data storage
- 3+ years of industry experience in 5+ projects in TL and/or PM roles
- Strong experience with full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches and methods (SCRUM, XP, etc.)
- Track record of working directly with the customer
- Technology and Business domain-specific knowledge as applicable
- Experience in mentoring Leads will be a plus
- Good understanding (or experience) with full life cycle of software development processes like RUP, "Waterfall" or MSF will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)